10.05.2010

My Movie Star

My daughter now has her own YouTube page to share her videos with her family.  This is because we are scattered all over the world.  She has been extremely excited about this because she wants to be a missionary. Well every famous movie star has their own biography all over the web.  Just Google their name and *poof* there it is!  Well here is my new movie star's biography...all ready to go.

Where are you from?  Alabama

How old are you? Seven

When did you start making movies? Today

Who inspires you? God

Now that you are famous, if you could go anywhere in the world where would that be? Heaven, oh in the world?  Um...New York City because I want to teach people about God.


I guess my favorite movie star has big plans to leave her mama and move on in the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment