3.25.2011

The Confused Thoughts of This 30 Something Wife

So I have been reading my own blog and I have
realized that my blog falls under the severely boring category.  I write on it for a myriad of reasons (when I remember to) however the thoughts that I have put upon these pages have only been occasionally interesting.  So here is the plan....

1.  Getting my blog an actual theme.  This means a certain topic to write about.  In my case it could be about homeschool, book reviews, life by the beach, crafting, being a mom, being southern and all of it's eccentricities, or being the wife of a husband who works so much he is often not home until very late or working through to the next day. hmmmm...

2. Actually writing on the blog instead of forgetting about it.

3. Not editing my own blog and thoughts.  Write what I think and not be afraid to speak my mind. another hmmmm...goes here.

Finally, I could throw in the towel, write whatever ramblings are on my mind and leave it at that.

So what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment